Monday, April 16, 2007

Vancouver Sun Run - 64:16

The Sun Run is complete and I was nervous for nothing. The crowd of over 54 000 people was amazing and inspiring. I crossed the finish line in 64 minutes and 16 seconds, just under my goal time of 65 minutes. Here's a picture of me oh so excited before the race :)

The race was a lot of fun, I felt great the whole way. Although kilometer 7 seemed to drag on forever. It's amazing how a race can remotivate you, my motivation had been fading the past few weeks. But, yesterday after the race I was ready to sign up for the San Francisco Half-Marathon in October. Luckily, when I went to look at the website last night the registration was closed... it is already full!

The next race on the list is the Qualicum Beach Triathlon at the end of June. I did this one last year and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

1 comments:

Barb April 17, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

Congratulations on the run. This may be the beginning of a running career. I'm proud of you!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP